Hi,
Yesterday (Sunday 27th Sep 2020) my wife and I did a cycle loop from Eyemouth, with a couple of trig pillar visits planned. At Lumsdaine I was aware people have previously been challenged, but we experienced real aggression and had the police called on us. We were assertive, polite and I ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:41 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Lumsdaine access blocked
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5022
- Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:49 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7065
Re: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
Thanks. Garden fork it is!
al.
al.
- Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:46 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7065
What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
Hi, I've recently found this web site. I've been using trig pillars to plan mountain bike rides for years, but I didn't know about the FBMs until reading here. Nice to be part of the gang!
Went out today for a short ride to our nearest FBMs and found one ( http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details ...
Went out today for a short ride to our nearest FBMs and found one ( http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details ...