Hi, I've recently found this web site. I've been using trig pillars to plan mountain bike rides for years, but I didn't know about the FBMs until reading here. Nice to be part of the gang!
Went out today for a short ride to our nearest FBMs and found one (http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details.php?t=7201) but the second has been buried under rubble very recently (http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details.php?t=586).
What action do you folks recommend? Garden fork? Letter to planning?
Cheers, al.
What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
-
allankelly
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:16 pm
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
Tbh, planning won't be interested. Digging it up would be the only option.
-
allankelly
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:16 pm
Re: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?
Thanks. Garden fork it is!
al.
al.