New developments

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

New developments

Post by agentmancuso »

Well this is interesting. Amazing to see the whole OSGB36 dataset in T:UK now. :)
RandomPrecision
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Re: New developments

Post by RandomPrecision »

Agreed. Logged on one day and surprised by all the welcome changes here.

New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.
dave-harris
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: New developments

Post by dave-harris »

I must admit. This is a very good format, easy to navigate and pleasing too look at :D
sky high boys
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am

Re: New developments

Post by sky high boys »

Excellent work all-round.

A big thanks to all who made this possible 8-)
Father Ted
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Re: New developments

Post by Father Ted »

Yes, thanks for adding the whole database. So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: New developments

Post by ted »

Father Ted wrote:So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?
Currently this one I think:
http://www.trigpointinguk.com/trig/25648

A destroyed block :(

Regards,
Ted (the other one)
Post Reply