I seem to have lost my Memory Map Overlay of trig pillars, does anyone have or know where I can find a copy of this or a GPX version of trig pillar locations?
Grateful thanks for any help/suggestions.
MMO or GPX pillar list
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: MMO or GPX pillar list
Does the .gpx download option from T:UK not work in this case? I use it to populate GSAK pretty regularly. If it doesn't, I can generate a new .gpx through GSAK which will (I think) be slightly different in structure from the T:UK version.
Re: MMO or GPX pillar list
Can't seem to find the option to download the GPX file other than by County!!
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: MMO or GPX pillar list
Here it is: just pick the GPX (beta test) option from the dropdown list & personalise it if required.
Re: MMO or GPX pillar list
Many thanks for the link and I've managed to get Memory Map to filter down to just the pillars, much appreciated.
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: MMO or GPX pillar list
Good to know it worked.