MMO or GPX pillar list

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by MAC.HAWK »

I seem to have lost my Memory Map Overlay of trig pillars, does anyone have or know where I can find a copy of this or a GPX version of trig pillar locations?

Grateful thanks for any help/suggestions.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by agentmancuso »

Does the .gpx download option from T:UK not work in this case? I use it to populate GSAK pretty regularly. If it doesn't, I can generate a new .gpx through GSAK which will (I think) be slightly different in structure from the T:UK version.
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by MAC.HAWK »

Can't seem to find the option to download the GPX file other than by County!!
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by agentmancuso »

Here it is: just pick the GPX (beta test) option from the dropdown list & personalise it if required.
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by MAC.HAWK »

Many thanks for the link and I've managed to get Memory Map to filter down to just the pillars, much appreciated.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Post by agentmancuso »

Good to know it worked.
Post Reply