What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
allankelly
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:16 pm

What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?

Post by allankelly »

Hi, I've recently found this web site. I've been using trig pillars to plan mountain bike rides for years, but I didn't know about the FBMs until reading here. Nice to be part of the gang!

Went out today for a short ride to our nearest FBMs and found one (http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details.php?t=7201) but the second has been buried under rubble very recently (http://trigpointing.uk/trigs/trig-details.php?t=586).

What action do you folks recommend? Garden fork? Letter to planning?

Cheers, al.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?

Post by agentmancuso »

Tbh, planning won't be interested. Digging it up would be the only option.
allankelly
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Re: What action to take for rubble dumped on Berntsen?

Post by allankelly »

Thanks. Garden fork it is!

al.
Post Reply