Hi,
I went onto Microsoft Bing and searched up ‚TrigPointing UK’.
However, the website address wasn’t trigpointing.uk but trigpointinguk.com.
I was logged out on the other website.
Does anyone know the difference and why?
Cheers
2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Samtrig13
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Just tried on bing and it took me to trigpointing uk . but I do seem to get logged out of trigpointing uk randomly
-
stripytrigger
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Same here - if I navigate to https://trigpointinguk.com it immediately redirects me to trigpointing.uk
Guessing the log out was just a coincidence.
Guessing the log out was just a coincidence.
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Really strange… I’m using Safari with Bing as my search engine on a iPad, and they are two separate addresses. However, when I turn off my device, it redirects me to TrigPointing.uk. This is really weird, like Teasel intended for there to be two websites but made one and a half. I’ve also noticed that the Forum, TrigTools and MyTrigs are on this website, but the Wiki isn’t. It relocates me to TrigPointing.uk. This is, if anything, one of the strangest mysteries I’ve ever come across.
Samtrig13
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
By the way, here’s a photo of the two addresses:
- Attachments
-
- Weird Mystery…
- TrigpointingUK_11zon.png (100.44 KiB) Viewed 31742 times
Samtrig13