Logging
-
LizzyCrawford1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 3:46 pm
Re: Logging
I’m also having this issue. Love the look of the update though
Re: Logging
Great new update! But yes, also having the same issue for logging
-
onemanandhisboywalking
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:52 pm
Re: Logging
Hello. I've been logging trigs for a while but haven't been active on the forum.
As above. Love the new look website - but am also unable to log anything...
As above. Love the new look website - but am also unable to log anything...
Re: Logging
OK, so this problem is clearly affecting multiple people, but not everyone.
Has anyone affected noticed any other issues? For example, getting unexpectedly logged out, or not seeing anything in your user profile page. Or is there anything unusual about how you're accessing the site (eg using a VPN)?
Is everyone experiencing the same issue, ie not seeing a "Log This Trig" button, or is anyone getting beyond that point but still running into problems? Don't suppose anyone's seen an error message, either on screen or in their browser's development console?
Has anyone affected noticed any other issues? For example, getting unexpectedly logged out, or not seeing anything in your user profile page. Or is there anything unusual about how you're accessing the site (eg using a VPN)?
Is everyone experiencing the same issue, ie not seeing a "Log This Trig" button, or is anyone getting beyond that point but still running into problems? Don't suppose anyone's seen an error message, either on screen or in their browser's development console?
-
onemanandhisboywalking
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:52 pm
Re: Logging
I had another go and it works for me now.... Two pillars successfully logged!
Re: Logging
That's great! Anyone else still having problems, or has that fixed it?
Re: Logging
I was having problems this evening trying to record a visit but logging out and back in again seems to have resolved the problem.
PS Love the new website especially the maps.
PS Love the new website especially the maps.
Re: Logging
Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?
Re: Logging
That's weird! I can see your profile OK : https://trigpointing.uk/profile/17623Loswalks wrote: Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:40 pm Hello - I have just logged back in since my original post. I still cannot log anything and even more sad is my profile doesnt exist anymore?
Are you managing to successfully log in? What exactly do you see?