Android app
Android app
where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address
Re: Android app
M13751 wrote:where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address
Hi, I recently installed the Android app in my phone and did not use the link on the website. I went into the Google Play Store, entered the "apps" section and typed in the search box at the top of the screen "trigpointinguk". This located the app for me. I hope this helps you.
Re: Android app
Hi,
I can install the app either by searching for it within Google Play Store, or by clicking on the barcode on the T:UK home page. (Scanning the barcode also works). If there's a broken link somewhere, please let me know exactly where, so that I can go fix it.
Cheers,
Ian
I can install the app either by searching for it within Google Play Store, or by clicking on the barcode on the T:UK home page. (Scanning the barcode also works). If there's a broken link somewhere, please let me know exactly where, so that I can go fix it.
Cheers,
Ian
Re: Android app
Hi
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Android app
Leanne on the Facebook group mentioned that on her Samsung, she can hold the button to the left of the home button. This will then bring up the preferences menu, where you can log in and such.
Re: Android app
Just upgraded to a new phone running 5.0.1, and found there was no preferences button either, however on my LG I had to hold the [] square and it popped up.
Re: Android app
Missing preferences on my Cat s40 but held down the [] as suggested and up it popped.
Cheers folks
Cheers folks
Re: Android app
For what it's worth, it doesn't appear on my Galaxy S7 either. I held the back button until it popped up.
-
Straight through crew
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:59 pm
Re: Android app
Hi all,
I'm also struggling to add username to preferences, I'm using Huawei P20 pro and can't seem to find anyway of doing this. Any input greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
I'm also struggling to add username to preferences, I'm using Huawei P20 pro and can't seem to find anyway of doing this. Any input greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.