Android app

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
M13751
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 am

Android app

Post by M13751 »

where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address
Tamtane
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Android app

Post by Tamtane »

M13751 wrote:where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address

Hi, I recently installed the Android app in my phone and did not use the link on the website. I went into the Google Play Store, entered the "apps" section and typed in the search box at the top of the screen "trigpointinguk". This located the app for me. I hope this helps you.
User avatar
Teasel
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:11 am
Location: Needingworth
Contact:

Re: Android app

Post by Teasel »

Hi,
I can install the app either by searching for it within Google Play Store, or by clicking on the barcode on the T:UK home page. (Scanning the barcode also works). If there's a broken link somewhere, please let me know exactly where, so that I can go fix it.
Cheers,
Ian
Ant1974
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Android app

Post by Ant1974 »

Hi
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
Aqueously90
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
Location: Black Isle / Glasgow

Re: Android app

Post by Aqueously90 »

Leanne on the Facebook group mentioned that on her Samsung, she can hold the button to the left of the home button. This will then bring up the preferences menu, where you can log in and such.
Ant1974
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Android app

Post by Ant1974 »

Brilliant thanks
bikeboyz
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: Android app

Post by bikeboyz »

Just upgraded to a new phone running 5.0.1, and found there was no preferences button either, however on my LG I had to hold the [] square and it popped up.
thecioch
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Android app

Post by thecioch »

Missing preferences on my Cat s40 but held down the [] as suggested and up it popped.
Cheers folks
ukjmr
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Re: Android app

Post by ukjmr »

For what it's worth, it doesn't appear on my Galaxy S7 either. I held the back button until it popped up.
Straight through crew
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Re: Android app

Post by Straight through crew »

Hi all,

I'm also struggling to add username to preferences, I'm using Huawei P20 pro and can't seem to find anyway of doing this. Any input greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Post Reply