TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
dot924
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 am

TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......

Post by dot924 »

What is a "Gravity station" as the point is described on some of the logging pages? I tried to search for it on the internet but it only came up with this site and is not fully explained.
Cheers.
Dot924
stignest
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......

Post by stignest »

Hi Dot,
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
dot924
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 am

Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......

Post by dot924 »

Cheers MAC.HAWK
Post Reply