duplicate logs
-
pkbathrooms
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:11 pm
duplicate logs
Hi I am highly irritated by myself as I cannot find a duplicate log and have searched for it high and low. my figures do not match. I am one out.....help please
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: duplicate logs
According to T:UK, your logged count is 1298, but when I filter on GSAK I get 1300. I'll have a look.
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: duplicate logs
Ballards Ash has two found logs for you from 24th Aug 2014.
Corlan-Fraith did have two, and Wanborough Ch Twr had two DNFs, but the duplicates have been deleted, presumably by yourself.
Corlan-Fraith did have two, and Wanborough Ch Twr had two DNFs, but the duplicates have been deleted, presumably by yourself.