Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Primary Triangulation Pillars built between 1936 and 1962?
Thanks in advance.
1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation
Re: 1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation
From the Trigpointing.uk home page select the magnifying glass icon to get the search form.Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Primary Triangulation Pillars built between 1936 and 1962?
Set the Historic Use field to 'Primary' and the Type to 'Pillar' then select 'Display Trigpoints'.
That gives 320 matches.
Does that do it? No date range is specified but I should think that 1936-1962 would cover everyhing.
Regards
Ted
-
Lakesfellwalker
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:46 pm
Re: 1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation
Ted
Many thanks for your help. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Many thanks for your help. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again.