1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Lakesfellwalker
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:46 pm

1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation

Post by Lakesfellwalker »

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Primary Triangulation Pillars built between 1936 and 1962?

Thanks in advance.
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: 1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation

Post by ted »

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Primary Triangulation Pillars built between 1936 and 1962?
From the Trigpointing.uk home page select the magnifying glass icon to get the search form.
Set the Historic Use field to 'Primary' and the Type to 'Pillar' then select 'Display Trigpoints'.
That gives 320 matches.

Does that do it? No date range is specified but I should think that 1936-1962 would cover everyhing.


Regards
Ted
Lakesfellwalker
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: 1936 to 1962 Primary Triangulation

Post by Lakesfellwalker »

Ted

Many thanks for your help. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Post Reply