Search found 33 matches
- Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:17 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is TrigPointing UK dead?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27084
Re: Is TrigPointing UK dead?
Very. Let’s just hope that that will not change…
- Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:22 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599341
Re: android app
I love the app, my favourite feature is the AR camera, it’s very useful.thecowboycoder wrote:Yeah, click https://randonnee.site/TrigFindAR on your phone to go to the relevant App Store page.The Cache Hoppers wrote: Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
- Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:21 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What’s the Great Glen Project?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 65306
Re: What’s the Great Glen Project?
Wow, this is actually pretty amazing! Lots of facts for me to do my research on, I’m currently looking into all of these ‘projects’. Thanks for the links, I think I’m going to read this is proper detail then log all the facts down into my little project. 
- Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:11 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What’s the Great Glen Project?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 65306
Re: What’s the Great Glen Project?
It’s alright. You can answer to these, it’s just I needed a bit more detail for this subject. I don’t mean anything offensive, if I was a bit that was my own fault and I shouldn’t have done it, I do apologise and have removed any thing possibly harmful.
- Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:52 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What’s the Great Glen Project?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 65306
Re: What’s the Great Glen Project?
Thanks for the more detailed reply. I wouldn’t have thought it was made by Leeds University, the site and Leeds are a distance apart. Thanks for taking the time to reply this.
- Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:47 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 31765
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
By the way, here’s a photo of the two addresses:
- Fri May 31, 2024 9:17 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 31765
Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Really strange… I’m using Safari with Bing as my search engine on a iPad, and they are two separate addresses. However, when I turn off my device, it redirects me to TrigPointing.uk. This is really weird, like Teasel intended for there to be two websites but made one and a half. I’ve also noticed ...
- Thu May 30, 2024 1:09 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 31765
2 TrigPointing UK websites?!
Hi,
I went onto Microsoft Bing and searched up ‚TrigPointing UK’.
However, the website address wasn’t trigpointing.uk but trigpointinguk.com.
I was logged out on the other website.
Does anyone know the difference and why?
Cheers
I went onto Microsoft Bing and searched up ‚TrigPointing UK’.
However, the website address wasn’t trigpointing.uk but trigpointinguk.com.
I was logged out on the other website.
Does anyone know the difference and why?
Cheers
- Thu May 30, 2024 9:07 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Frequent log outs from forum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 22017
Re: Frequent log outs from forum
I imagine it would be - I think I’m going to contact the developer see what he can do (if he replies)
- Tue May 28, 2024 4:18 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Podcast on measuring sea level
- Replies: 1
- Views: 18158
Re: Podcast on measuring sea level
Looks good! Now this question is going to be on my mind until I have the chance to listen to it… 