Thanks for all the photos, especially the ones mid-production! Not having a printer myself, I've never seen this side of the process.
I'm so glad to see that everyone's managing to print these successfully, and aren't having to resort to the files with the simplified thread! I seemed to get a ...
Search found 102 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:47 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9503
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 10:59 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9503
Re: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
OK, a test batch of the updated design has just come back from the printers, and the threads are now much better. Feel free to try printing the updated stl files, and please let me know how you get on!
There are two versions available... Those with a _resin.stl suffix are based on the original OS ...
There are two versions available... Those with a _resin.stl suffix are based on the original OS ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Failed to load trigpoints: Failed to fetch
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1500
Re: Failed to load trigpoints: Failed to fetch
Yes, the cloudflare firewall that I use blocks traffic that originates from outside of the UK.
I've temporarily disabled this, so you should now be able to access the site, but I may need to switch it back on again if the servers get overloaded by AI bots!
I've temporarily disabled this, so you should now be able to access the site, but I may need to switch it back on again if the servers get overloaded by AI bots!
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:14 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: OpenStreetMaps
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1767
Re: OpenStreetMaps
The 403r tiles mean that your browser isn't telling OSM that the request came from TUK.
I've made a change to the website to make the referrer headers more explicit, so please give it another go and see if that's fixed the problem you're seeing. If it's still there, then I'm pretty sure it's a ...
I've made a change to the website to make the referrer headers more explicit, so please give it another go and see if that's fixed the problem you're seeing. If it's still there, then I'm pretty sure it's a ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 3:15 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9503
Re: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
Oh fantastic. These look really promising, thank you so much. I’ll send them over to my friend who has the 3d Printer and see how he thinks it will come out and then hopefully get one printed off. I’ll post a follow up here to show progress!
Do not print these yet!
I've had a set printed out ...
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9503
Re: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
I'm not sure anything's universally popular in the trigging community 
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 8:31 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: OpenStreetMaps
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1767
Re: OpenStreetMaps
Thanks for letting me know. I haven't made any recent changes to the map, and it's still working correctly for me, so I'd like to narrow down what's you're seeing.
Could you let me know:
Is this on the TrigpointingUK website or the Android app?
What exactly do you see instead of the map? A ...
Could you let me know:
Is this on the TrigpointingUK website or the Android app?
What exactly do you see instead of the map? A ...
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 8:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Show Location
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2064
Re: Show Location
Yes, you should be able to do this on both the Android app, or the website.
On the app, there's a crosshair icon in the bottom right of the map, which toggles the display of your location as a blue dot with an arrow showing the direction you're facing.
On the website, there's no icon displayed ...
On the app, there's a crosshair icon in the bottom right of the map, which toggles the display of your location as a blue dot with an arrow showing the direction you're facing.
On the website, there's no icon displayed ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 6:44 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: displaying bagged trigs on the map
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1912
Re: displaying bagged trigs on the map
This is controlled in the Map Filters section of the map page (shown by default on large screens, on small screens you might need to click the "burger menu" icon on the left).
Under "Icon Colours", if you click "My Logs", then the trigpoint icons will change colour to reflect your logs (green for ...
Under "Icon Colours", if you click "My Logs", then the trigpoint icons will change colour to reflect your logs (green for ...
- Sun Aug 02, 2026 1:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Unable to log Into app
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8144
Re: Unable to log Into app
Hmmm, "ItWorksOnMyMachine™". So you're clicking on the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen, and it's not popping up a menu including a "Login" option?