Hi Bernie,
Thanks for this. I have now joined the Benchmark FB page and am sure annoying everyone with my posts but it is getting me out and about so cheers.
Doreen
Search found 15 matches
- Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:38 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Bench Mark Walks
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4996
- Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:29 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Bench Mark Walks
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4996
Bench Mark Walks
Hi all, HAPPY NEW YEAR. I was hoping that when I retired two years ago in my early 50s that as well as traveling the world, I could do more walking. As COVID as put a bit of a pause on all our ventures I have decided that I am going to concentrate on Intersection Stations near to me as there are a ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:49 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: The Pillars closest together?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5157
Re: The Pillars closest together?
Well cheers everyone for your replies. I wasn't on this site when I walked the 1066 walk which goes past Herstmonceux. Having just looked at the map I see how close they all are. Cheers to THE CYCLIST for commenting on the log in the first place which got me thinking. I am going to have to go back ...
- Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:17 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: The Pillars closest together?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5157
The Pillars closest together?
This subject may have already been covered but still.........
A while back someone (I think that it may have been either "trigging on an island" or the "THE CYCLIST") said that two pillars they had visited were very close together. So do we know which two "still in existent pillars" are the ...
A while back someone (I think that it may have been either "trigging on an island" or the "THE CYCLIST") said that two pillars they had visited were very close together. So do we know which two "still in existent pillars" are the ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10601
Re: Trig painting meet ups
Hi, I can't make the one that you have planned (a bit of a trek for me) but I may be interested in others. I have never met a fellow Trigger.
- Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Silly Q regarding FBM's and Intersected Stations
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2763
Silly Q regarding FBM's and Intersected Stations
Do all Intersected Stations have FBM,s or is it that some are just measured on a point such as a weather vane? Also how would I know if an Intersected station has an FBM. I missed one on a church in Ripon while visiting a friend a while back. It is about about 220 miles from me and I can't just pop ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:17 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: My photo has loaded wrong!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7828
Re: My photo has loaded wrong!!
Hi G, it does, so thanks for taking the time to reply.
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: My photo has loaded wrong!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7828
Re: My photo has loaded wrong!!
Cancel. I think I have found it.
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:20 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: My photo has loaded wrong!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7828
My photo has loaded wrong!!
Hi, I remember seeing something about photos when uploaded turning the wrong way and what the solution was. I can't remember what it was. I have just uploaded a photo for Dial Hill and it has loaded it at a 45 degree angle. Can anyone assist. Thanks.
- Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Photos on the site
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7453
Re: Photos on the site
I'm glad someone asked this question as again with a phone I have the same issue. I am now going to try and re-load mine.